[U-Boot-Users] u-boot source - cvs versus git

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Nov 17 16:05:02 CET 2005

In message <437C8BCC.4010100 at mc.com> you wrote:

> I recall reading a few older messages which suggested that CVS tree
> might be lagging behind.

The public CVS server at SourceForge needs sometimes  hours  or  even
1...2  days  to  sync  the  pub;ic  repository  from  the developer's
machine. But this is nothing I can change.

CVS should be considered dead anyway; I recommend to use git instead.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind-
bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the
road to the drug store, but that's just peanuts to space.
                              -- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy