[U-Boot-Users] U-boot suppoorts VPN?

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Nov 29 20:37:34 CET 2005

In message <1701279.post at talk.nabble.com> you wrote:

> Thanks a lot! I am sorry for confusing you.

I think it is *you* who is confused.

> But the fact is that the 2 boards are connected as the following
> drawing. The hardware is designed as this. I need to download kernel
> for board 2 from hard drive of board 1. ...

Yes - this is a standard network setup. No problems.

>                                     ... Usually switch cannot talk to
> switch without bridge or router. So in this case

No. This is plain wrong. You are indeed seriously confused.

> I think I need VPN in order to download the kernel using tftp.

No, you do not.

> ------=_Part_77_9510264.1133283342711

I asked you before NOT to post HTML. Please  respect  the  rules  and
policies of this mailing list.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
HR Manager to job candidate "I see you've had no  computer  training.
Although  that  qualifies  you  for upper management, it means you're
under-qualified for our entry level positions."