[U-Boot-Users] code for writing FAT in uboot

Daniel Stenberg daniel at haxx.se
Wed Nov 30 13:42:16 CET 2005

On Wed, 30 Nov 2005, Maurice de Bellefontaine wrote:

> fat.c is only R/O filesystem. Do you have a version with W filesytem
> (addition of function like mkdir,rm ... )?

If you're on to this, you might consider checking out the Rockbox project at
rockbox.org, as we have a full (read + write) FAT32 implementation there that
is very small, efficient and has proven to work for many years.

Could serve as inspiration if nothing else.

--
          -=- Daniel Stenberg -=- http://daniel.haxx.se -=-