[U-Boot-Users] Re-submission of patches

Peter Pearse Peter.Pearse at arm.com
Wed Oct 5 09:40:33 CEST 2005

Wolfgang

	Sorry - I should have read to the end of your CVS activity before replying....

I see you have now considered/applied/rejected all my patches to date.

Some session ;-)

I'll spend some time considering the results before re-submitting against the rejects.

Regards

Peter Pearse

Peter Pearse                                                      ARM Ltd
Software Engineer                                       110 Fulbourn Road
Embedded Software Division                                      Cambridge
Direct line: +44 (0)1223 400812                                    CB19NJ
Fax:         +44 (0)1223 400410                            United Kingdom
------------------------  Peter.Pearse at arm.com  -------------------------
This e-mail message is intended for the addressee(s) only and may contain
information that is the  property of, and/or subject to a confidentiality
agreement between  the intended  recipient(s), their organisation  and/or
the ARM Group of Companies.  If you are not an intended recipient of this
e-mail message,you should not read, copy, forward or otherwise distribute
or further disclose the information in it; misuse of the contents of this
e-mail  message  may violate  various laws  in  your  state , country  or
jurisdiction. If you have received  this e-mail message  in error, please
contact the originator  of this e-mail message via e-mail and  delete all
copies of this message from your computer and/or network.
                            Thank you.