[U-Boot-Users] Re-submission of patches

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Oct 5 11:22:24 CEST 2005

Dear Peter,

in message <89A528FE6DB0FA44877BB2F05B8467180328247A at ZIPPY.Emea.Arm.com> you wrote:

> I see you have now considered/applied/rejected all my patches to date.

Yes - at least I have no patches from you in my "open" list any more.

> Some session ;-)

Indeed.

> I'll spend some time considering the results before re-submitting
> against the rejects.

Thanks. I am aware how much work this means for you, and  I  want  to
reassure you that I don't reject things just for the fun of it. And I
promise  that  I  ill  try  hard  to  avoid  such  a  long backlog of
interdependent patches in the future.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
The complexity of software is an essential property, not an  acciden-
tal  one. Hence, descriptions of a software entity that abstract away
its complexity often abstract away its essence.    - Fred Brooks, Jr.