[U-Boot-Users] Question on multiple images stored in a table...

sjhill at realitydiluted.com sjhill at realitydiluted.com
Wed Oct 12 19:00:32 CEST 2005

Greetings.

I apologize if this has been discussed previously. The mailing list
search function was painful for me. My question has to do with how
the 'image_header_t' defined in 'include/image.h' is used. For my
application, I want a list all of the images present in my system to
be available at boot time such that I do not have do a 'imls' command
to know where and what all of my images are my system. I would like
to create an array of 'image_header_t' structures in flash that I
would burn with my U-Boot image. During boot, I would read an I/O pin
requesting that a certain image be booted independent of where it is
located in flash memory. Has anyone done something similar to this?
Thanks.

-Steve