[U-Boot-Users] Question on U-BOOT

Krishnan kris at slokatelecom.com
Tue Oct 18 07:56:19 CEST 2005

BlankDear Users,

I am using an EP8260 board with 8MB flash and 32MB DRAM.

I have a resident bootloader that sits at 0xFF000000 and don't want to spoil
the contents by loading U-BOOT at the same address (I don't have a BDI today
with me).

I have loaded U-BOOT bin into 0xFE000000 and did a go with 0xFE000100 but it
seems to fail at relocate_code (established via. print statements to the
terminal and dumping ram content).

Can anyone let me know if there is a limitation with U-BOOT that prevents it
from running fully except if loaded at 0xFF000000?

Thanks,

-Krishnan