[U-Boot-Users] help on u-boot

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Oct 26 12:02:14 CEST 2005

In message <OF1F7D67E6.E5EA2E42-ON652570A4.001CAFDD-882570A6.001F85D1 at tcs.com> you wrote:

> Since my SDRAM physical address starts from 0x300000000 i had set it
> CFG_SDRAM_BASE as 30000000. and CFG_FLASH_BASE as 0x00000000 as my flash
> base address. But in README i had seen RAM's physical address should be 0.

Change your memory map. SDRAM must be mapped at physical address 0x0000.

Note that this is explicitely mentioned in the documentation.

It is not a good idea to ignore the documentation.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
At the source of every error which is blamed on the computer you will
find at least two human errors, including the error of blaming it  on
the computer.