[U-Boot-Users] help on u-boot

prabha.j at tcs.com prabha.j at tcs.com
Wed Oct 26 07:44:19 CEST 2005

Hi all,
I had created myboard directory in the board directory and copied all
files from the board/mpc8260ads into myboard directory and did some
changes in the config file ie include/configs/myboard.h file. And in
Makefile and MAKEALL file i included my board details.

Since my SDRAM physical address starts from 0x300000000 i had set it
CFG_SDRAM_BASE as 30000000. and CFG_FLASH_BASE as 0x00000000 as my flash
base address. But in README i had seen RAM's physical address should be 0.
what i have done is correct or not.   I am attaching my address map for
the board Please give me some idea.
when i give mybord_config it is configured .

when i try to compile it its giving error as

make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/batsayan/u-boot-1.1.2/lib_generic'
make -C `dirname board/tcs8260ads/libtcs8260ads.a`
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/batsayan/u-boot-1.1.2/board/tcs8260ads'
make[1]: *** No rule to make target `tcs8260ads.c', needed by `.depend'.
Stop.
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/batsayan/u-boot-1.1.2/board/tcs8260ads'
make: *** [board/tcs8260ads/libtcs8260ads.a] Error 2

Thanks in advance.

Prabha J.
Tata Consultancy Services Limited
Mailto: prabha.j at tcs.com
Website: http://www.tcs.com

Notice: The information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it may contain confidential or privileged information.   If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited.   If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail or telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments.  Thank you