[U-Boot-Users] lastest 1.1.3 CONFIG_SKIP problems with arm920t on rm9200.

Mathieu Deschamps mathieu.deschamps at com2gether.net
Mon Sep 19 19:15:27 CEST 2005

Hello,

I have upgraded U-Boot 1.1.2 to lastest 1.1.3. I still uses the boot.bin
program to set up the flash and the dram and such while having
defined SKIP_RELOCATE_UBOOT and SKIP_LOWLEVEL_INIT.

Indeed kept undefined I have seen that it breaks everything reaching
SoC specific lowlevel_init.S in cpu/.../start.S. Imagine reinitializing flash
while reading init values from it, or reinit the memory controller while
using it !

It seems that these two were compulsory in my case. But even defined,
my cpu goes in ABORT.

Any ideas ?

Regards,

Mathieu Deschamps