[U-Boot-Users] Installing U-Boot on target via USB/serial using U-Boot commands

Goswami Jigisha-ejg014 ejg014 at motorola.com
Mon Sep 19 22:22:45 CEST 2005

Hello,

I want to find out if U-Boot can be installed on my new target (with no bootloader previously installed) via serial or USB interface using U-Boot commands? I read the U-Boot manual that- if no bootloader is previously installed on the target, a BDM or JTAG interface and can be used. However I want to find out if only U-Boot can be used to install itself over serial or USB interface. Can anyone help here?

(I have disabled HTML but if it still appears, I apologize for that)

Thanks in advance.

Jigisha Goswami