[U-Boot-Users] Testing rewrite of NAND code?

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Sep 22 11:40:19 CEST 2005

Maybe this slipped through unnoticed, so here again:

A rewrite of the NAND flash code by Ladislav Michl  is  available  in
the  "  "testing-NAND" branch of our git repository; you can download
it using git or cogito like this:

  git clone rsync://source.denx.net/git/u-boot.git\#testing-NAND u-boot-testing-NAND
resp.
  cg-clone rsync://source.denx.net/git/u-boot.git\#testing-NAND u-boot-testing-NAND

Please help testing this code as thoroughly as possible. I would like
to merge this into the main branch ASAP.

Please send your Comments, complaints, bug reports etc. to this
mailing list + Ladislav Michl + me.

Thanks.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Hello! I'm from outer space,  and I've made myself look like a signa-
ture.  While  you  are reading this, I'm having sex with your eyes. I
know it feels good to you, because you're smiling. I'm very horny, so
send me to someone else when you've had enough. Thanks!
                              Sincerely, A Stranger in a Strange Land