[U-Boot-Users] [patch] tools/bmp_logo.c using incorrect offset to pixel data

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sun Sep 25 15:40:06 CEST 2005

In message <c166aa9f05013116587509e637 at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

> The attached patch makes bmp_logo.c use the header information about
> the start of pixel data  in the bmp file instead of trying to find the
> start itself.  If someone wants a test case bmp file that will
> produce incorrect output with the current code e-mail me and I can
> send it along.  The bug was seen with the tool compiled/running under
> redhat 7.3 on x86 arch.  The visual indication was that the bitmap was
> shifted to the right with a section of garbage displayed in the lower
> left corner.  The source bmp displays fine with Win2000.

Added, thanks. But please provide a CHANGELOG entry  next  time.  And
make sure to use TAB for indentation.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
When a man sits with a pretty girl for  an  hour,  it  seems  like  a
minute.  But let him sit on a hot stove for a minute -- and it's lon-
ger than any hour. That's relativity.              -- Albert Einstein