[U-Boot-Users] uboot support for USB Link / ARM926T with pnx4008 board

Flament Assystem flament.assystem at philips.com
Wed Sep 28 11:38:18 CEST 2005

 I am using the ARM926T with pnx4008 board, it has both USB host and
device interfaces.

 Can I use the USB *device* port to load a binary image into my
 development board ?

 i.e. does u-boot support the USB DFU (Device Firmware Upgrade) protocol?

 I"d like to use uboot to load the image via image from a file
 server - for example to the way I would do it with tftp.

 If I make a product that has a USB device interface, I"d like to be able
 to upgrade the firmware via that same USB link.

 David Flament