[U-Boot-Users] how to support the lcd logo in u-boot?

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri Sep 30 10:14:45 CEST 2005

In message <50c9a2250509300030b6442c3 at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:
> if i want to support lcd logo, need i write a lcd.c in my board
> directory? is there some codes or structure can be reused?

It would be helpful if you had given a little more information,  like
which   architecture  and  processor  this  is,  and  which  graphics
controller.

No, usually you don't need any board specific LCD driver code.

And yes, there is code that can be reused.

And no, I cannot be more specific, as your question was so vague.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
[Doctors and Bartenders], We both get the same two kinds of customers
-- the living and the dying.
	-- Dr. Boyce, "The Menagerie" ("The Cage"), stardate unknown