[U-Boot-Users] Replacing AT91 u-boot

kentropy kentropy at libero.it
Fri Sep 30 15:02:43 CEST 2005

Hello,
I'm sorry but I am still facing to problems trying to replace the existing u-boot-0.3.2 with the latest 1.1.3 on a at91rm9200dk board.
I built u.boot
 make at91rm9200dk_config
 make
then I reomved R159 from the board and booted,
then I sent loader.bin (found on Atmel website)
then I send the just builded u-boot.bin
but at this point the AT91 system freezes showing few random characters on the serial console.

If I use the original u-boot.bin 0.3.2 everything is ok,
what am I missing ?

Thank you for your time

----

loader 1.0 (Aug  8 2003 - 12:01:07)

XMODEM: Download U-BOOT
U-Boot downloaded successfully

U-Boot 0.3.2 (Jun 24 2003 - 17:04:08)

U-Boot code: 21F00000 -> 21F14160  BSS: -> 21F1FAEC
DRAM Configuration:
Bank #0: 20000000 32 MB
Atmel: AT49BV1614A (16Mbit)
Flash:  2 MB