[U-Boot-Users] Patch Submission

Zachary P. Landau kapheine at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 02:04:38 CEST 2006

> Your mailer is not to  blame  here.  There  probably  was  no  useful
> reference field at all in these messages as you did not actually send
> this  message,  but  rather  it was me who bounced the whole batch of
> open patches. This is supposed to work better when you send  a  patch
> directly to u-boot-patches at denx.de

When posting patches to the mailing list, should we CC a copy to
u-boot-patches at denx.de as well?  If so, a mention of this should probably
be added to the README.

Thanks for setting up this patch system, by the way.  It's definitely helpful
to get some confirmation that patches were received.

--
Zachary P. Landau <kapheine at gmail.com>