[U-Boot-Users] Patch Submission

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Apr 4 09:21:58 CEST 2006

In message <a04f56da0604031704h7e8237fbsc29ef2ff93ed44c9 at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

> When posting patches to the mailing list, should we CC a copy to
> u-boot-patches at denx.de as well?  If so, a mention of this should probably
> be added to the README.

Yes, this is where we are  heading.  Remeber  that  we  just  started
running  OTRS  in test mode, and we're still playing with bits of the
configuration to tune it to match our (well, my :-) work flow.

> Thanks for setting up this patch system, by the way.  It's definitely helpful
> to get some confirmation that patches were received.

It will become even  better  when  patches  are  getting  *processed*
because more people than me can see the list.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
If something is different, it's either better or worse,  and  usually
both.                                                    - Larry Wall