[U-Boot-Users] BDI vs. Lauterbach

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Apr 10 21:48:17 CEST 2006

In message <1317633204.20060410215844 at varma-el.com> you wrote:

> SH7751 family. TRACE32 know _nothing_ about new revision (7751R),
> and refuse to work at all. For a defeated of Lb,
> I could say that I don't know what Abatron offer in this situation,
> and this situation was 3 years ago.
> Wolfgang?

This probably depends on what was changed  between  versions,  but  I
guess the same szenario might happen with Abatron, too. But then, the
price for software updates + support is some 142 Euro per year, which
makes the decision easy enough.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
You don't have to worry about me. I might have been born yesterday...
but I stayed up all night.