[U-Boot-Users] OMAP5912 OSK - BDI2000 config file / flash instructions?

Chuck Meade chuckmeade at mindspring.com
Wed Apr 26 15:58:09 CEST 2006

Hi Wolfgang,

Sorry, forgot to include the instructions in that msg.  It has been a while
since I flashed mine, so I am pretty sure these are correct.  Let me know
if they are not, and I can retry them here.

First, the standard ARM BDI2000 cable does not get used with this board.
Use the 20-pin ARM/XScale BDI2000 cable for the osk5912.

Using the config file I sent, at the bdi2000 prompt type:
  unlock 0 2000 2
  erase 0
  prog 0 u-boot_omap5912_osk.bin binary

Then you can verify it:
  verify 0 u-boot_omap5912_osk.bin binary

Of course substitute your filename above as appropriate.

Best Regards,
Chuck