[U-Boot-Users] Uboot version querry

Ajay Jain ajay050 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 13:44:02 CEST 2006

Hi,

We are porting uboot to an ARM based proprietary board (MM6+). I was
looking at the version available on the ftp site. It has the latest
version "u-boot-2006-06-30-2020.tar.bz2", whereas the latest version
that sourceforge talks about is "U-Boot 1.1.4". Which is the
recommended stable version, to begin the port. I could not find this
information anywhere on the uboot official site. Another querry, other
than the "README", is there any other document availabe that talks
about porting uboot on new ARM board?

Thanks,
Ajay