[U-Boot-Users] ARM - Uboot compilation

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Aug 2 17:10:06 CEST 2006

In message <000801c6b644$a668df80$7c01a8c0 at corp.tasksistemas.com.br> you wrote:

> I did the toolchain and the compilation error remains the same, I
> followed the steps that is listed on the site:
> http://frank.harvard.edu/~coldwell/toolchain/ , it was very
> straightforward.

Maybe it was straightforward, but obviously it was also broken.

> Would you point where can I find the information that I need to compile
> the uboot.

We use the ELDK with no problems. Try it  out.  It's  free.  See  the
manual.

> ------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C6B62B.80668850

STOP POSTING HTML !!!!

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
On our campus the UNIX system has proved to be not only an  effective
software tool, but an agent of technical and social change within the
University.                          - John Lions (U. of Toronto (?))