[U-Boot-Users] TFTP timeout

Stefan Roese sr at denx.de
Wed Aug 2 17:29:55 CEST 2006

Hi Olivier,

On Wednesday 02 August 2006 17:06, Olivier Vernet wrote:
> >Stefan Roese already recommended to enable the debug  output  in  the
> >4xx ethernet driver - did you do this? What did it say?
>
> Yes, Philippe had enabled debug output (#define INFO_4XX_ENET).
>
> I've re-enable them with top-of-git u-boot version, trace looks
> like previous one.

Thanks. Unfortunately I am quite busy so that I can't dig into this right now.

Did you try to use an "island network" setup, with you target and the server
in a separated network? Or even a point-to-point connection? Does this change
the behavior? (This is not the solution, just another test).

Best regards,
Stefan