[U-Boot-Users] u-boot 1.1.2 hanging when start ?

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Aug 9 09:08:13 CEST 2006

In message <44D94292.8030503 at gmail.com> you wrote:

> After  I sucessfully write and run loader to/from dataflash, I try to make u-boot work .
> I apply  DataFlash boot patch (http://www.ime.usp.br/~fr/sbc/software/cmd_bootm.patch) for u-boot 1.1.2 and using
> gcc3.3.4-cross tool chain (install following this instructions on debian : http://people.debian.org/~debacle/cross/) to build.

You are using obsolete code (U-Boot 1.1.2 is obsolete) and very old tools.

> Where am I wrong? Some one have any suggested for me ?

I think you shoulduse current code first.. Please update to  use  the
top of tree version from git repository.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Looks clean and obviously correct to me, but then _everything_ I
write always looks obviously correct to me.  - Linus Torvalds in
<Pine.LNX.4.10.10012090054360.791-100000 at penguin.transmeta.com>