[U-Boot-Users] Looking for u-boot for omaph4

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Aug 9 15:00:06 CEST 2006

In message <EA12F909C0431D458B9D18A176BEE4A507011835 at dlee02.ent.ti.com> you wrote:

> > The current U-Boot code is broken, and the board maintainer  (Richard
> > Woodruff, on Cc:) did not care so far.
>
> Well, that is partially true.  I have not tried to resync for many
> months now.  Previous patches lagged commit so long that that it was not
> necessary workable by the time they were applied.  The code has been
> pretty dynamic as perhaps a dozen versions of the board appeared in a
> very short time.

Use git, and provide access to your repo.

> Some of those issues dealt with the cfi_flash code and what was
> acceptable.  That code has changed much since then and is perhaps worth
> trying against again.  The NAND tree has also changed a lot and will
> take more effort to re-validate.

You  will  run  into  this  again  and  again  the  longer  you  keep
disconnected  from  the development in the main repo. Use git 9or one
of the porcelains, for example stgit), and update often.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Some people march to the beat of a different drummer. And some people
tango!