[U-Boot-Users] Looking for u-boot for omaph4

Woodruff, Richard r-woodruff2 at ti.com
Wed Aug 9 14:27:33 CEST 2006

> >     Could anyone tell me where can I got well-builded u-boot.bin for
> omap2420h4 ?

What should be a buildable 242x-H4 & 243x-SDP images should be
downloadable at http://linux.omap.com/pub/bootloader/2430sdp/u-boot.gz .
If that image has issues I can fix it up.  <make omap2420h4 , make >

> The current U-Boot code is broken, and the board maintainer  (Richard
> Woodruff, on Cc:) did not care so far.

Well, that is partially true.  I have not tried to resync for many
months now.  Previous patches lagged commit so long that that it was not
necessary workable by the time they were applied.  The code has been
pretty dynamic as perhaps a dozen versions of the board appeared in a
very short time.

Some of those issues dealt with the cfi_flash code and what was
acceptable.  That code has changed much since then and is perhaps worth
trying against again.  The NAND tree has also changed a lot and will
take more effort to re-validate.

Regards,
Richard W.