[U-Boot-Users] How to load the second u-boot loader from first one

Frank frannk_m1 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 10 07:14:17 CEST 2006

--- kkk kkk <kk23400 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I am trying to build a new u-boot loader on MPC8560,
> I have already a u-boot loader on it,
> but I don't want to replace the old one,
> could I load the testing u-boot loader from the old one ?
> What type should I select for the testing u-boot loader ?
>
> Thanks a lot

Change TEXT_BASE in <your board dir>/config.mk file to the
address you want to load it at in ram. Disbale the cpu and SDRAM
init with CONFIG_INRAM (look in the source for the correct
spelling), tftpboot the image to the address in sdram and "go
address".

http://sel.as-us.falkag.net/sel?cmd=lnk&kid=120709&bid=263057&dat=121642>