[U-Boot-Users] Uboot drivers querry

Ajay Jain ajay050 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 16:02:39 CEST 2006

> > i) How does the bootloader core logic call these functions, are they
> > registered somewhere? Which is that middle layer, that calls these
> > functions?
>
> There is no such things as "core logic" or "middle layer".  There  is
> only  ony  big  binary  which gets linked together from several objet
> files / libraries. We use standard C or assembler function  calls  to
> call any function we need.

I guess I could not make my point clear.
i)  From what I understand is that functions like "reset timer",
"serial_puts" etc are called anywhere from the code logic as they are
global. Is that correct? Their implementation is local to the board
architecture.
ii) Where does interrupt_init get called from? This is supposed to be
a one time call. This is what I was refering to the "core logic".

Thanks & Regards,
Ajay