[U-Boot-Users] How to include ML403 supported by U-boot

Ming Liu eemingliu at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 17 22:09:30 CEST 2006

Dear wolfgang,
Now I am trying to use u-boot to boot my Linux kernel image(2.6.16) using
tftp and then mount the file system using NFS in ML403 board. But I noticed
that in U-Boot 1.1.4, there is no ML403 supported.(There is only ML300
supported.) So can you tell me how to make ML403 supported by U-Boot? Shall
I write the specific board configure by myself, or there is some patch for
it? I have asked this question before but nobody give me an exact answer.
So I think it's better to ask the author directly. Thanks for your help.

Regards
Ming