[U-Boot-Users] How to include ML403 supported by U-boot

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri Aug 18 00:50:08 CEST 2006

In message <BAY110-F26AE42D71C7404596C7D83B24D0 at phx.gbl> you wrote:

> Now I am trying to use u-boot to boot my Linux kernel image(2.6.16) using
> tftp and then mount the file system using NFS in ML403 board. But I noticed
> that in U-Boot 1.1.4, there is no ML403 supported.(There is only ML300
> supported.) So can you tell me how to make ML403 supported by U-Boot? Shall
> I write the specific board configure by myself, or there is some patch for
> it? I have asked this question before but nobody give me an exact answer.
> So I think it's better to ask the author directly. Thanks for your help.

I read this list, too, so there is no need to resend your question.

If you don't receive a reply then it's probably  because  nobody  has
one  -  or  nobody wants to answer because you are supposed to search
the mailing list archive before posting. And searching for "ML403" or
even "Xilinx ML403" *does* give some pretty good hits.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
While most peoples' opinions change, the conviction of their correct-
ness never does.