[U-Boot-Users] How to include ML403 supported by U-boot

Ming Liu eemingliu at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 18 10:42:26 CEST 2006

Dear Wolfgang,
Sorry that I polluted the mail list. In fact, I don't mean to keep sending
questions. I just feel strange that this question may be not difficult for
some experts, like you, and there is no reply. So maybe may mailbox has
some problems and the maillist cannot receive my mail. It looks that I am
wrong. Sorry again for my resending.

I will try to find the answer by myself then. In fact, before I asked the
question, I have tried to find the answer from website but I failed......

Regards
Ming

>From: Wolfgang Denk <wd at denx.de>
>To: "Ming Liu" <eemingliu at hotmail.com>
>CC: u-boot-users at lists.sourceforge.net
>Subject: Re: How to include ML403 supported by U-boot
>Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 00:50:08 +0200
>
>In message <BAY110-F26AE42D71C7404596C7D83B24D0 at phx.gbl> you wrote:
> >
> > Now I am trying to use u-boot to boot my Linux kernel image(2.6.16)
using
> > tftp and then mount the file system using NFS in ML403 board. But I
noticed
> > that in U-Boot 1.1.4, there is no ML403 supported.(There is only ML300
> > supported.) So can you tell me how to make ML403 supported by U-Boot?
Shall