[U-Boot-Users] How to include ML403 supported by U-boot

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri Aug 18 11:03:20 CEST 2006

In message <BAY110-F29AAFB3AAACDA22300F897B2420 at phx.gbl> you wrote:

> Sorry that I polluted the mail list. In fact, I don't mean to keep sending
> questions. I just feel strange that this question may be not difficult for
> some experts, like you, and there is no reply. So maybe may mailbox has
> some problems and the maillist cannot receive my mail. It looks that I am

Again, this is no reason to resent a message. You  can  easily  check
the  mailing  list archives to verify if your message was sent to the
list.

> I will try to find the answer by myself then. In fact, before I asked the
> question, I have tried to find the answer from website but I failed......

I gave you precise instructions.

> >From: Wolfgang Denk <wd at denx.de>
> >To: "Ming Liu" <eemingliu at hotmail.com>
> >CC: u-boot-users at lists.sourceforge.net

[Full quote deleted.]

And please don't top-post/full-quote. See

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
"The value of marriage is not that adults produce children, but  that
children produce adults."                            - Peter De Vries