[U-Boot-Users] Adding multiple MIPS based SoCs?

Hans Zuidam hans.zuidam at philips.com
Tue Aug 22 16:24:18 CEST 2006

Hi,

We are in the process of adding our internal U-Boot changes to the latest
public U-Boot.  One "problem" we face is that we have multiple SoCs each
with a (slightly) different MIPS core variant.  Adding them all under
cpu/mips and #ifdef-ing start.S does not seem appealing.  Our preference
is to have a separate cpu directory for each SoC, more or less as is done
for the MPCs.  Any ideas, suggestions?  Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Hans
--
Hans Zuidam
Sen. Systems Engineer, BL DTS ICE, Philips Semiconductors

Building A410, Room 3.40
High Tech Campus 41, 5656 AE Eindhoven, The Netherlands
Tel. +31 (0)40 2746579
E-Mail: hans.zuidam at philips.com