[U-Boot-Users] MMC/SD support for AT91SAM9261EK-board

Haavard Skinnemoen hskinnemoen at gmail.com
Sun Dec 3 16:16:49 CET 2006

On 12/1/06, Lutz Ballaschke <lutz.ballaschke at i2se.com> wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> has anyone tried this before?
> I just know this board being supported by the atmel-patch for
> u-boot-1.1.4 and there is no MMC/SD support included.
> Might it be possible to adapt any existing source code?
> (possibly the AT91RM9200dk sources)?

I've got one for AT32AP7000, which uses basically the same MMC
controller. I'll see if I can get it cleaned up for submission in a
couple of days, although I've got some quite intrusive changes for
AVR32 waiting for approval at the moment...

If you're using 1.1.4, you could of course try to pull the driver out
of the patch at
http://avr32linux.org/twiki/pub/Main/UbootPatches/u-boot-1.1.4-avr32-20060621.patch...

Håvard