[U-Boot-Users] Boot Linux kernel from external HDD, connected to PCI interface.

Guennadi Liakhovetski g.liakhovetski at gmx.de
Tue Dec 5 01:04:35 CET 2006

On Tue, 5 Dec 2006, Wolfgang Denk wrote:

> In message <Pine.LNX.4.60.0612042132540.6042 at poirot.grange> you wrote:
> >
> > Hm, ok, I should have noticed your reply before posting. Strange, just
> > looked - the linkstation / kurobox patch adds a ide.c file, which is
> > labeled
>
> It's difficult for me to comment on code I've never seen...

Hmmm... Ok, sorry, I thought you would know... Ok, np, it's certainly
publicly available:

http://homepage2.nifty.com/nijino/library/u-boot-1.1.4_kurobox-20060715.patch.bz2

Just search for the ide.c file there. Warning - I didn't write it and
those who did, probably, didn't consider this patch ready for upstream:-)

Thanks
Guennadi
---
Guennadi Liakhovetski