[U-Boot-Users] u-boot won't start on its own anymore...

mitsy mitsy12 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 19:15:02 CET 2006

My u-boot was running fine until I added some commands. What's
happening is that it runs just fine if I have BDI attached or run
"reset" command from u-boot itself. However, if I physically power
cycle without BDI, it won't start anymore on its own.

The functions I have added have nothing to do with the boot-up, and
the bdi config file has been always the same so I don't believe it's
some initialization issue. I assume something went wrong when the code
size changed...

Has anyone seen this issue? Any suggestion on what should I look for
to fix this?

Thank you so much for your advice!

Mitsy