[U-Boot-Users] loincloth

Giles D. Randolph tumr at bambosze.pl
Fri Dec 15 22:56:15 CET 2006

One aspect of our being is agony as Christ bore it, the other is triumph as Christ did after the cross, and we are in total identification from suffering to freedom in Christ.
Never force suffering on yourself for attention, this does not glorify God, only yourself! What and where is you primary purpose and love directed too?
That is who Christ is, and what His will is the "what".
If we are left out on our own, we would never accept His precious gift.
Bob stated many times that A.
The law is a mirror to show us our uncleanness and need for a Savior!