[U-Boot-Users] S3C2410 booting from Nand

kalfalfa kalfalfa at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 20:56:49 CET 2006

Hi,

I have a board based around the S3C2410 but with no NOR flash, only NAND
flash. This processor can boot from nand by loading the 1st 4k of nand into
memory and running it (which would then presumably load more things from
nand into ram to run). I'm wondering how to get uBoot running on such a
system? Does it supposrt this, or do I have to write my own 4K bootloader to
load the uBoot code into ram and start it from there? (and what would be the
best way of doing that?)

Thanks
-Patrick