[U-Boot-Users] Help needed for porting linux on mpc8260 based custom board

s.maiti at tcs.com s.maiti at tcs.com
Tue Jan 3 13:25:24 CET 2006

Dear All,

Wish you all a Happy New Year 2006.
In our board the immr value is 0x0f000000. But according to the linux
document the immr value should be at higher memory ie. at 0xf0000000.
My question is what value should I change, the HRCW value or only change
the immr value later via software?

Any help in this regard will be highly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,
Souvik Maiti
Tata Consultancy Services Limited
M2 & N2, Sector V, Block GP,
Salt Lake Electronics Complex
Kolkata - 700091,West Bengal
India
Cell:- 9831185648
Mailto: s.maiti at tcs.com
Website: http://www.tcs.com

Notice: The information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it may contain confidential or privileged information.   If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited.   If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail or telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments.  Thank you