[U-Boot-Users] Help needed for porting linux on mpc8260 based custom board

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Jan 3 15:02:43 CET 2006

In message <OFC3E01F1C.47327CB4-ON652570EB.004397BF-652570EB.00443E68 at tcs.com> you wrote:

> Wish you all a Happy New Year 2006.

Same to you.

> In our board the immr value is 0x0f000000. But according to the linux
> document the immr value should be at higher memory ie. at 0xf0000000.
> My question is what value should I change, the HRCW value or only change
> the immr value later via software?

If you can, change the HRCW and make  the  system  boot  from  0x0100
which is easier to handle anyway.

> Notice: The information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it may contain confidential or privileged information.   If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the infor

Please turn  this  off  when  posting  on  pubic  mailing  lists.  If
necessary, please post from an account which does not add such stupid
stuff.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
"Life is a garment we continuously alter, but which  never  seems  to
fit."                                                  - David McCord