[U-Boot-Users] Git clone problems?

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Jan 4 00:39:04 CET 2006

In message <1136325678.11946.55.camel at cashmere.sps.mot.com> you wrote:

> Any chance you have some insight into a problem I might
> be having trying to "git clone" the u-boot tree here?
> Am I doing something wrong?

No. A long time ago I was stupid enough to use a colon in a tag name,
and it seems I cannot get rid of it any more.  Can  please  everybody
remove  any  .git/refs/tags/DENX-2005-10-29-23:50 file from their git
repositories? Just 'rm' it.

Jon, I cleaned it up once again  here  locally  and  on  the  server;
please try again.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
"It may be that our role on this planet is not to worship God but  to
create him."                                       - Arthur C. Clarke