[U-Boot-Users] Re: Git clone problems?

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Jan 4 14:09:44 CET 2006

In message <1136384022.43bbd816d8f32 at webmail.televes.com:443> you wrote:

> Yes, I usually do like you. But this time it seems rsync has similar problem.
>
>  $> time cg-clone rsync://source.denx.net/git/linux-2.6-denx.git

"source.denx.net" is bandwith-throttled at 30 kB/s ;-)

I recommend to use our official public server instead, i. e.
http://www.denx.de/git/<project_name>

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
It is common sense to take a method and try it. If it fails, admit it
frankly and try another. But above all, try something.
                                              - Franklin D. Roosevelt