[U-Boot-Users] Flash erasing problem

Takács Áron takacs.aron at infracont.hu
Thu Jan 5 13:52:41 CET 2006

Thank you very much for your answer!

> Which flash driver are you using? Can you erase / program  the  flash
> using a JTAG debugger?
I am using a precompiled u-boot image from the board's vendor (Toradex AG.).
Where can I check the type of the selected flash driver?
I have downloaded the u-boot image to the board via jtag (jflash utility), so
it is working.
I have some interesting thing in the u-boot output:
Bank # 1: INTEL 28F128J3A
  Size: 32 MB in 128 Sectors

On the board I have two flash chips (2x16MB) of the type 28F128J3C150.
Is it OK? I think I had to see two bank of 16MB each.

Best regards,

Áron Takács