[U-Boot-Users] still error: Not enough room for program headers

腾飞龙 jinlongwei at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 04:16:09 CET 2006

    I'm porting u-boot to EP405 as i said in last letter, and i have
made some changes in ../include/configs/ep405.h(changed from
cpci4052.h ) mainly on Flash and also on other files to make them
suitful(i think) with my board .
    Then follows compile,but atfter "make all" ,there is still an
error as follow:
    ppc_4xx-ld: u-boot: Not enough room for program headers (allocated
2, need 3)
    ppc_4xx-ld: final link failed: Bad value

    Would you please tell me what's the problem on earth and how to solve it?
    Thank you in advace !