[U-Boot-Users] Make for AmigaOneG3SE fails

Felipe Gil Castiñeira xil at uvigo.es
Sat Jan 7 19:18:22 CET 2006

Hi,

I am studying the feasibility of using the "x86 BIOS emulator" (in
/board/MAI/bios_emulator) to initialize an ATI graphics card.

As a first step, I am trying to compile U-Boot for AmigaOneG3SE (which
uses the bios_emulator), but there are lots of warnings and errors. I am
correcting the code, but the errors are endless.  At least some of them
seem related to the toolchain or to changes in the U-Boot includes. For
example (an error compiling unmodified code):

     In file included from ../bios_emulator/scitech/include/x86emu.h:50,
                     from ../bios_emulator/x86interface.c:1:
    ../bios_emulator/scitech/include/x86emu/types.h:42:23: sys/types.h:
    No such file or directory

Has anyone here compiled U-Boot for AmigaOne? If the answer is
affirmative, which toolchain (and version) did you use for the
cross-compile? Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
    Felipe.

P.S.: I use the ELDK compiler configured for ppc_74xx- under linux x86.