[U-Boot-Users] Help: Am29LV160B flash driver

s.maiti at tcs.com s.maiti at tcs.com
Wed Jan 11 10:53:54 CET 2006

 I am using the /board/tqm5200/flash.c as the flash driver for our flash,
since it has the support for Am29LV160B. But it's unable to identify the
manufacture id and device id. Because of this the code is failing.
Any help in this regard will be highly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,
Souvik Maiti
Tata Consultancy Services Limited

Notice: The information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it may contain confidential or privileged information.   If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited.   If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail or telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments.  Thank you