[U-Boot-Users] help for porting u-boot.bin into flash of ibm440ep board

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Jan 11 11:35:44 CET 2006

In message <20060111095315.3278.qmail at web8211.mail.in.yahoo.com> you wrote:

>    i am trying to load the u-boot.bin file  which i generated  by using u-boot -1.1.3 code for powerpc IBM440ep board(ciss).

Why are you using old code?

What is "ciss" ? No such board is suported by U-Boot.

>   after loading to the board,command prompt is not coming...........

So either you stored it at a  wrong  place,  or  your  port  to  your
hardware is incorrect.

>   if any one knows pease tell me how to load  the u-boot .bin into the flash of the particular architecture.

How could we know? We don't know your board, nor your  modifications,
nor what exactly you did.

> --0-343258463-1136973195=:1005

And please stop posting HTML on this list.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
I know engineers. They love to change things.             - Dr. McCoy