[U-Boot-Users] the custom borad supportting nandflash

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Jan 11 18:08:57 CET 2006

In message <2323157.post at talk.nabble.com> you wrote:

>        Who could tell me any  custom board' name which image of the u-boot.bin is saved in the nandflash in a "u-boot-1.1.4.tar.bz2" packet.

U-Boot does not support such a mode of operation.

>        I am portting the u-boot to a arm926jes cutom borad booting from a nandflash and had successfully boot from a norflash. But what do I need to do for booting from nand? Perhaps I can find some tips from the exist custom boards in the u-boot packet

I never heard of anybody crazy enough to wrap a boot laoder image  in
a comporessed _tarball_.

> ------=_Part_2192_32889152.1136998266428

Please never post HTML on this list.

And why the h*** did you post the very same message twice within less
than a minute? Don't do this!

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
It is impractical for  the  standard  to  attempt  to  constrain  the
behavior  of code that does not obey the constraints of the standard.
                                                          - Doug Gwyn