[U-Boot-Users] the custom borad supportting nandflash

willow (sent by Nabble.com) lists at nabble.com
Thu Jan 12 02:43:24 CET 2006

Hi, denk,
          I am sorry about posting twice the same text, it is a mistake.
          I do not think I  describe my problem in top text. And I just want boot my arm926ejs from a nandflash, not from a norflash(there is not a norflash in my custom board in the future). so the u-boot.bin is stored in a nandflash.
         So Which things must I complete in the U-boot or just say Which files must I add or modify in the U-boot?
        My english is bad or could you kindly talk with me about this?my Skepe is : liugeng-ws at 163.com
       Thanks.

Best Wishs,
Wilow