[U-Boot-Users] help reqd for flash

prabha.j at tcs.com prabha.j at tcs.com
Thu Jan 12 13:40:01 CET 2006

Hi Mr Denk,
I searched in the web and came to know that M29W040B is not CFI complaint.
Now my question is one flash is CFI complaint ie AM29LV160 and other is
not.
In this case is it possible to use CFI driver.
Thanks in advance
Best Regards

Prabha J.
Tata Consultancy Services Limited
Mailto: prabha.j at tcs.com
Website: http://www.tcs.com

Notice: The information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it may contain confidential or privileged information.   If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited.   If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail or telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments.  Thank you